Ironman Florida 2013 Finish Line

Ironman Florida 2013 Finish Line
The Iron Year, the "Celebration"

Triathlon Trilogy II 2013

Triathlon Trilogy II 2013
My Support Crew! Triathlon Trilogy II 2013

Father's Day Triathlon (Trilogy Part I), 2012

Father's Day Triathlon (Trilogy Part I), 2012
Father's Day Triathlon, June 2012

First Marathon with the boys

First Marathon with the boys
My loyal support crew at my first marathon in Jan. 2011!

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Plug for cool website - Athlinks.com

I was out on a group run the other day, and a friend suggested I look into Athlinks.  It is a site that lets you claim and compile all your race results and link up with other athletes - kind of a specific social network for endurance athletes.  If you are at all a numbers geek or stats hound (guilty), the site has all kinds of quantitative goodness, like telling you how each race stacks up against your PR and how you performed against your age group, gender, and overall, and more.  I have claimed all my available races.  Check it out, and if you join,  look me up!

http://athlinks.com/

 Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment