Ironman Florida 2013 Finish Line

Ironman Florida 2013 Finish Line
The Iron Year, the "Celebration"

Triathlon Trilogy II 2013

Triathlon Trilogy II 2013
My Support Crew! Triathlon Trilogy II 2013

Father's Day Triathlon (Trilogy Part I), 2012

Father's Day Triathlon (Trilogy Part I), 2012
Father's Day Triathlon, June 2012

First Marathon with the boys

First Marathon with the boys
My loyal support crew at my first marathon in Jan. 2011!

Monday, November 4, 2013

"Edson Briggs, you are an IRONMAN!"

What a year this has been.  What a journey.  I did it; my Iron dream came true in Panama City this Saturday and my goal was realized.  It was a long, hard day's work, but as I planned, I kept moving forward until the finish line appeared.  The experience was overwhelming and everything I hoped it would be.  I am an Ironman!  Post-race exhaustion, Saturday night, recover and a long drive yesterday, and the need to get caught up with work and family limit my thoughts for now, but more details will follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment